Friday, April 11, 2014

this week in personal finance we learned about GPD. We also learned about different economy's in other places. This made me realize that we have it really well off in the U.S and that our economy is way better off then a lot of other countries. We watched this video of these college students that was very enlightening but also very sad they went and spent 3 months with people who live on just a dollar a day. I honestly would never be able to do that. I am too attached to my materialistic things. That's why I think that I am excited to do this project that we got assigned though I am only researching one country I think it will be an eye opener to see how a less advanced economic place runs.

1 comment:

  1. It was very interesting to learn about the economies of different countries! I agree. It made me realize how some countries have it so much worse than the U.S and that needs to be changed. I am very excited for this project as well! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete